Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

7.26.2011

Featuring: {Bless This Home} Frame w/Beadboard

Andy at Poppies at Play knows how to find a great bargain and continually has one fantastic idea after another, like this one. 


She used a yard sale frame, a scrap piece of beadboard from the clearance bin at Home Depot (you won't believe how much she paid for it) and her amazing ability to make something from nothing to create this.   

My list of things I want to make just got bigger!


Today's Fabulous Find...{Bless This Home} Frame w/Beadboard

Pin It!

3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

Thanks for the sweet feature Janet!! I'm so flattered!! Have a wonderful afternoon!

Andy
Poppies at Play

Karen said...

I love everything Andy makes too! I haven't done anything with beadboard yet, but this makes me want to go to Home Depot!! Great feature:)

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute project-tfs, janet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails