Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

3.29.2011

Featuring: Free Printable Music and More

The first thing that caught my eye at Making Music Fun  (while searching for music helps for my kids) was the long list of well-known traditional songs that can be printed for free.  There are songs for piano as well as strings, woodwinds, and brass, which would be great for students learning to play the piano or an instrument in band. 


snip from Making Music Fun Home Page

The songs are grouped by instrument and skill level.  Many of the beginning level songs are children's songs (with lyrics) and include Do Your Ears Hang Low, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Little Green Frog, Old MacDonald, and many more.  The intermediate levels have traditional songs including:  Alouette, Pop Goes the Weasel, and Six Little Ducks, to name just a few.  The higher level songs include Fur Elise, The Entertainer, Maple Leaf Rag, and Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, and are simplified versions as well.

Other Highlights:
Free Composer Worksheets
Free Award Certificates
Free Music Theory Worksheets (a great find in itself)
Free Sticker Practice Charts
Free Manuscript Paper
Free On-line Piano Lessons
Arcade games for learning notes, beats, etc.
Coloring Pages
 

If you took piano lessons when you were younger, but are a bit rusty and want to brush up on your skills, or maybe didn't get very far in piano, but would like some simple songs to play and sing with your children, I really think you'll like this site.

I'm off to print some of the level 1 songs for my daughter, who has just started piano lessons.  I hope that, just like the name of the site, they'll help to make learning music fun. :)

Today's Fabulous Find...Free Printable Music at Making Music Fun

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails