Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

10.04.2010

Reusable Gift Sack/KidsGift Idea

When you're giving a gift, naturally you'd head to the gift sack section to find a bag, right?  Well, how about heading over to the tote section?  This is a gift my daughter gave to her friend this past weekend.  The bag was purchased at the dollar store.  Pretty cute, right?  It's the same price that I would have paid for a paper gift sack, but it can be used by her friend for a long time and feels like a better use of my money.



 
 It's also a place to keep all of the craft items that we put inside.  I can imagine a 6 year old girl having a lot of fun creating her own little people, castles, princesses, etc. with these items (which all came from the dollar store).  I really like the google eyes.  You can't really see it in the picture, but they are very girly, including curly eyelashes. :)


 
Total price for this gift:  $6

 

 
I'm always on the lookout for creative Birthday gifts.  Do you have any fun ideas for kids gifts?  Please share. :)

 
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails